UnitedHealthcare Choice plans
With UnitedHealthcare Choice health plans, you have the freedom to choose a network physician or specialist from the UnitedHealthcare Choice network without visiting a primary care provider (PCP) for a referral. You save money when you use the national network. Choice plans include out-of-network coverage for emergency services only.
Looking for open enrollment information? Learn about choosing UnitedHealthcare plans through work.
Already a Choice plan member?
UnitedHealthcare Choice plan overview
Choice plans provide well-rounded coverage for many services including:
- Preventive care (100% at network facility)
- Physician and specialist office visits
- Lab, X-ray and diagnostic services
- Urgent care, emergency services
- Inpatient hospital services
- Rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility services
- Mental health services
An array of health and wellness resources, such as the Online Health Assessment, Personal Health Record and Online Health Coaching modules, is also included.